Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome and Setting the Rules

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'll be writing on energy and transportation issues, mostly about autos and motorcycles since that's what I know the most about. We'll look at other sides of transportation too like rail, aviation and shipping, but maybe in less detail.

Just to give you some background, I've actually been a car and motorcycle enthusiast for longer than I've been an environmentalist. I still love cars, motorcycles, and motorsports; Formula 1 and MotoGP are my favorites. However, it's time to grow up and face the future. Global warming is real. Peak oil is real. We can't go on with business as usual. If we don't make other plans for transportation, we'll be in a world of hurt.

Look for my first story soon. In the meantime, leave a comment to say hi or check out my blogroll on the right.

1 comment:

opendna said...

Congratulations on your launch!